Monday, June 14, 2010

Mondays

Well its definitely a Monday today. We enjoyed an awesome weekend- seeing friends and family.  the highlight of the weekend for me was my hot date with Shannon- FINALLY!!!! we had been out before but it was short and sweet and I was anxious the entire time because we were leaving him with my in-laws. This time however, was much different and I really enjoyed myself and had no worries or anxiety, our cousin Talishia stayed with Jr for a few hours and it was a wonderful much needed outing!

This morning at 3:30 a.m. Jr woke us up with a fever and he was not a happy camper!  It is time for his bottom eye teeth to come in and he is miserable- poor little baby!  Of course I gave him medicine to break his fever and then we prayed over him and he fell back asleep but man o man today has been interesting to say the least! There really is no schedule and I am giving him whatever he wants to make him happy - stop crying.... We went to Long Beach to Color Me Mine and painted ona mug for Fathers day for daddy!  He did ok but he was tired and cranky- right now he is napping... (BIG SMILE)


I am ready to kick my business into gear and I am very hopeful that the Lord will send me the women that I am supposed to meet.  I am also very hopeful that either I work out the issues that my mother in law are having regarding Jr or that the Lord sends me babysitter so that I really can work the way I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment